Подборка вопросов IELTS Speaking Part 1 из официальных кембридж источников и реальных экзаменов 2019 года.
Здесь собраны самые свежие вопросы и темы части Speaking part 1.
Откуда всё это добро?
Из уст наших студентов, которые сдавали экзамен в 2019, из многочисленных форумов, где люди из разных стран рассказывает, что им попалось на экзамене и из официальных Кембриджских материалов.
На экзамене реально может выпать одна из этих тем. А может и не выпасть, т.к темы Кембридж меняет и постоянно добавляет новые.
Как правило, в самом начале устной части экзаменатор выбирает одну из этих тем и вопросов.
Вы можете подготовить примерные ответы с продвинутыми словами заранее, что поможет почувствовать себя уверенно на экзамене. Но не заучивайте! London is the capital of Great Britain – такого не надо. Всё должно быть естественно!
- Do you work or are you a student?
- Why did you choose this kind of work/to study this subject?
- What’s the most interesting part of being a …(manager/student)?
- What’s the most difficult part of being a …(manager/student)?
- What do you like/dislike about your work?
- What kind of work would you like to do in the future?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment/flat?
- What do you like about living there?
- Which is your favourite room in your home? Why?
- Would you change anything about your home? Why / why not?
- Would you like to move to a different home in the future?
- What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
- Do you like your hometown? Why?
- What do you like most about your hometown?
- Is your hometown a popular place for tourists? Why?
- Has your hometown changed much in recent years?
- Would you prefer to live somewhere else? (Why?)
- What kind of place is it?
- What’s the most interesting part of your town?
- Would you say it’s a good place to live? (Why?)
- Are you happy to be the age you are now?
- When you were a child, did you think a lot about your future?
- Do you think you have changed as you have got older?
- What will be different about your life in the future?
SONGS AND SINGING
- Did you enjoy singing when you were younger? [Why? / Why not?]
- How often do you sing now? [Why?]
- Do you have a favorite song you like listening to? [Why? / Why not?]
- How important is singing in your culture? [Why?]
- What type of photos do you like taking?
- What do you do with photos you take?
- When you visit other places, do you take photos or buy postcards?
- Do you like people taking photos of you?
- Do you like walking?
- Do you think walking is important?
- Do you think walking in the countryside is better than walking in the city?
- What could be done to improve the experience of walking in cities?
- Did you enjoy doing art lessons when you were a child?
- Do you ever draw or paint pictures now?
- When was the last time you went to an art gallery or exhibition?
- What kind of pictures do you like having in your home?
FOOD AND COOKING
- What are some things that you can cook?
- Do you like cooking? How good are you at cooking?
- How often do you cook?
- What dish are you best at cooking?
- Do your parents know how to cook?
- Do you think that it’s important to know how to cook well?
- How often do you usually spend your weekends? [Why?]
- Which is your favourite part of the weekend? [Why?]
- Do you think your weekends are long enough? [Why? / Why not?]
- How important do you think it is to have free time at the weekends? [Why?]
- Do you use public transport? [Why? / Why not?]
- Which type of public transport do you prefer? [Why?]
- How good is the public transport where you live?
- Do you think people should use public transport more? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you like rain? Why / why not?
- Do you think that rain affects people's mood?
- Does it often rain where you live?
- Have you ever been caught in the rain without a coat or umbrella?
- Is it important to you to eat healthy food?
- If you catch a cold, what do you do to help you feel better?
- Do you pay attention to public information about health?
- What could you do to have a healthier lifestyle?
- Do you like watching television?
- How much time do you spend watching TV programmes?
- What types of programmes do you prefer? Why?
- Do you think it's bad for children to watch television?
- Where do you usually watch TV programmes/shows? [Why? / Why not?]
- What’s your favourite TV programmes/shows? [Why?]
- Are there any programmes/show you don’t like watching? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you think you will watch more TV or fewer TV programmes/show in the future? [Why? / Why not?]
- What do you think of robots?
- Did you watch any cartoons related to robots in your childhood?
- Do you like the idea of robots helping you at home or driving your car?
- Do you like to buy expensive shoes?
- When you buy shoes, do you prefer convenience or style?
- Why do you think some people buy many pairs of shoes?
- Have you ever bought shoes online?
- Do you have a favourite number or a number that is special to you?
- Do any numbers have special importance in your country?
- Are you good at remembering numbers? Why / why not?
- What numbers do people often have to memorise?
- Do you like holidays? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you prefer to travel or stay at home during holiday periods? [Why?]
- What do most people do during their holidays in your country? [Why?]
- When do you prefer to take your holidays? [Why?]
- Do you like chocolate? [Why? / Why not?]
- What type of chocolate do you prefer? [Why?]
- When do you usually eat chocolate?
- Do people give chocolate as a present in your country? When?
- How did your parents choose your name?
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- Is your name common or unusual in your country?
- If you could change your name, would you?
- Are clothes and clothing fashions important to you?
- What different clothes do you wear for different situations?
- Do you wear different styles of clothes now compared to 10 years ago?
- Do you think the clothes we wear say something about who we are?
- Where do you buy most of your clothes? [Why?]
- How often do you buy new clothes for yourself? [Why?]
- How do you decide which clothes to buy? [Why?]
- Have the kinds of clothes you like changed in recent years? [Why? / Why not?]
FREE TIME AT HOME
- How much time do you spend at home?
- Do you prefer to spend your free time at home or outside the house?
- What do you do when you have some free time and you're at home?
- Would you like to have more spare time to spend at home in the future?
- Do you like music? Why / why not?
- What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
- Has the music that you listen to changed since you were young?
- Do you think older and younger generations prefer different types of music?
- What types of music do you like to listen to? [Why?]
- At what times of day do you like to listen to music? [Why?]
- Did you learn to play a musical instrument when you were a child? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you think all children should learn to play a musical instrument? [Why? / Why not?]
- Are there many animals or birds where you live? [Why? / Why not?]
- How often do you watch programmes ar read articles about the animals? [Why?]
- Have you ever been to a zoo or a wildlife park? [Why? / Why not?]
- Would you like to have a job working with animals? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you like plants?
- Do you know a lot about plants?
- Have you ever had a plant?
- Would you give a plant as a present?
- Why do people like plants in their house?
- Do you have a garden?
- Do you know how to cultivate plants?
- Do you like snacks?
- How often do you eat snacks? What?
- Did you eat snacks when you were a child?
- What kinds of snacks are popular in your country?
- Do you often have dreams?
- Do you usually remember your dreams?
- Do you think we can learn something from dreams?
- Do you share your dreams with other people?
- Do you think dreams affect life?
- What job would you like to have 10 years from now?
- How useful will English be for your future?
- How much travelling do you hope to do in the future?
- How do you think your life will change in the future?
- Did you go to secondary/high school near to where you lived? [Why? / Why not?]
- What did you like about your secondary/high school? [Why?]
- Tell me anything you didn’t like at your school.
- How do you think your school could be improved? [Why? / Why not?]
- Which social media websites do you use?
- How much time do you spend on social media sites?
- What kind of information about yourself have you put on social media?
- Is there anything you don’t like about social media?
- Do you enjoy travelling? [Why? / Why not?]
- Have you done much travelling? [Why? / Why not?]
- Do you think it’s better to travel alone or with other people? [Why?]
- Where would you like to travel in the future? [Why?]
- What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
- How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
- What do you do while you are travelling?
- Do you ever have problems with transport?
- How well do you know the people who live next door to you?
- How often do you see them?
- Do you invite your neighbours to your home?
- Do you think you are a good neighbour?
- Has a neighbour ever helped you?
- What kinds of problem do people sometimes have with their neighbours?
- How do you think neighbours can help each other?
- Do you like the neighbourhood you live in?
- What do you do in your neighbourhood in your free time?
- What new things would you like to have in your neighbourhood?
- Would you like to live in another neighbourhood in your town or city?
- When you go shopping, do you prefer to pay for things in cash or by card? [Why?]
- Do you ever save money to buy special things? [Why? / Why not?]
- Would you ever take a job which had low pay? [Why? / Why not?]
- Would winning a lot of money make a big difference you your life? [Why? / Why not?]
Как научиться писать любое эссе и график в IELTS
Как писать все типы графиков и эссе в части Writing
Конкретные задания и примеры ответов на них
Актуальная и проверенная информация от эксперта по IELTS
- Как писать ВСЕ типы эссе
- Как описывать ВСЕ типы графиков
- Как структурировать текст по абзацам
- Что писать в каждом параграфе
- Какую грамматику использовать
- Какие слова использовать
- Как эффективно связывать свои идеи
- Что нужно делать, чтобы получить высокий балл